When doing something physically creative your mind naturally enters a state of reflection - pretty cool eh?
Busy hands make it easier for slower, more engaged conversations.
Use our Clay Breakers to prompt you to reflect and share your thoughts about work and life in this weird new world…
Sometimes the clay breakers included in our kit can be confronting. If teams do not want to indulge, they can choose the below questions to keep it light, but continue to get to know each other.
♨️ Warming up
- Place your bets - Who will be the best at this?
- When was the last time you were creative? What did you make?
- How would you describe your job to your grandparents?
- What was your first job? Could be paid or unpaid!
- What is your most used emoji?
🌶️ - Groups that are getting to know each other
- What does the perfect day look like to you?
- If you didn’t have to work, what would you do with your time?
- What do you value most in friendships/relationships?
- Who would you choose to go on a 16HR road trip with? (they can be from any time in history)
- If your life had a theme song or tune, what would it be?
🌶️🌶️ - Groups that want to get to know each other better
- How do you keep motivated?
- What are 3 things you are grateful for at this moment?
- What does success really mean to you?
- What is the best or worst advice you have ever received?
- What was your dream profession growing up?
🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Groups that already know each other
- What are you proud of - Describe a moment or a personal quality.
- What do you first notice about others - What stands out when you meet someone for the first time?
- What lights you up?
- What is something you worried about in the past that now feels insignificant?
- What's the most important lesson you've learned this year?